Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What I Need

I am tired of no one understanding who I am. I want someone to love me, preferably male, as I am today. Just who I am today October 29, 2008. Not who someone wants me to be, thinks me to be, hopes me to be, wishes me to be, or sees me as I used to be.

Someone who'll come up behind me and give me a hug just because he wants to. Not because I asked. Not because he wants to grope. Not because it is expected. Just a lovely and simple hug, with affection and support being transmitted between us. Is that too much to ask for?

I want someone who will not judge me. Who'll accept me as the person I am today because of past experiences. Who's vision will not be clouded by expectations of who I was before today or who I will be tomorrow. This minute loving me in whole.

I had a dream where I was with a man(just some guy no one I know) who watched me as I slept because he enjoyed looking at me. Who ran his hand down my arm just to be in physical contact with me. Someone I snuggled up behind through the night because I felt whole and loved. A person whose face I traced with my fingers because I treasured who was behind the face. I could feel the love from him without physical touch but he touched because it made us whole, together.

A love that demands little and yet every part of me. A love I'm willing to give freely and without expectations of anything in return. Just to love and be loved.

To be treasured because I am me. Not based on looks, education, finiancial reasons. Just a soul to soul connection that lasts forever. I would teasure him for who he is, not for what he represents or what he has. Just for his inner self.

No comments: