Sunday, November 21, 2010

Crazy Days

Oh my gosh.

Last Tuesday was insane.

Left home at 6:00 a.m. and got home at 11 p.m.. Yeah. It was like that.

I had to replace all bingo cards with new month's supply. I had to attend state mandated dementia/mental health class. I had several unplanned events to cope with. Plus I got nailed for my (perceived) negative attitude and my inability to be a team player.

Silly me thought I'd be doing well in the attitude dept. considering I was flying w/o a net 90% of the time.

I apologized for my attitude and my tendency to think out loud. I do appreciate feedback as I'm still learning the job, how to be a competent nurse, and all that.

I do not appreciate being slammed.

Nope.

Being blindsided is just not enjoyable.

I will continue to pray I can keep my mouth closed, my opinion to myself, and to stop thinking out loud.

Or as it was put to me: Stop the advancement of foot-in-mouth disease.

O.K.

Lord, make my thoughts pleasing to you, be in control of my mind, my heart and especially, my mouth.

Amen.

No comments: