Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Thinking

I do not want to hit my spouse with a sledge hammer.
nded up in ER
I do not want to hit my spouse with a sledge hammer.

I do not want to hit my spouse with a sledge hammer.

Maybe if I keep on thinking that I won't have the urge to find a way to shut my spouse up.

Now he's irked because I'm getting sucked in to watch Real World. I'm already sucked into 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom.

I'm not a huge reality show fan but let's face it: MTV invented 'reality shows',and some of them are fascinating. Normally I would never watch Real World but they're in DC this season and I've never been to DC. One of the guys in the house was 'accidentally' pushed off the porch and ended up in the ER. The guy who pushed him gets violent when drunk. I wanted to know what happened after that.

Spouse looked at me in disgust and threw some of my own words about shows like Survivor and The Bachelor back in my face. Joking but not, you know what I mean.

I want a job so bad. Each day is so long without a purpose. I worked so hard in school and now I've been sitting on my ass for waaaaaaaaay too long. I hate being forced to spend every freakin' day with my spouse. Little things are magnified and my dislike of some of his basic personlity are quite unattractive. I'm sure I'm being totally annoying as well.

I'm going to be 48 in a few days and my life is a mess. No money, no job, no point.

2 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh baby, you have a point and a purpose. Take it from an old Ozarks farm chick, it WILL come in due time. Do not hit Hubby with a sledge hammer....you'll have to clean up the mess!!! Heeeheehehe! Take care and hang in there, it will get better.

God bless and may your day be filled with sweet blessings.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Hey sweetie, I just wanted to thank you for hoppin on my little blog. I sure hope ya'll enjoy the ride.

God bless and in the words of that old Granny Clampett, "ya'll come back now, ya hear!!!"