Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cripes

Jeez.

My spouse is being a total dickhead. Yes, I know he's been sick and isn't getting much sleep.

Guess what? I don't care. How many days do I get enough sleep? Not enough.

He's talking to me in a condescending/nasty tone of voice as if I'm an imbecile. Yo doofus, I'm just as smart if not smarter than you. After 22 years you should have figured that out by now.

It a day off today. Dickhead is ruining one of my days off. What the hell is his problem? Soon I won't be getting any days off during the week. I never ruin his days off.

I detest being his target. If he has some underground issue(he's passive/agressive) he should just tell me. Being talked down to really pisses me off. I get enough of that at school.

My carpool partner and I were discussing marriage yesterday. She's Hindi and is in an arranged marriage. In her culture to leave your husband is one of the worst things you can do unless he's physically abusive.

I told her I have no clue what state my marriage will be in by next year or the year after. She was just shocked.

I'd love to bail right now. Right this second but I cannot afford it and my 17yo needs to finish his senior year. I hate this crap.

It's 11:30 in the morning. How do I avoid this jerk all day? Why should I even have to?

1 comment:

Suldog said...

Thanks for stopping by over at my place.

Best of luck with the relationship. I'm saying a prayer for you as soon as I post this.