Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's A Mom to Do?

In the past month things have gotten worse with my oldest. He lacks any sense of personal responsibility.

He ignores his dog. Or is impatient and kinda mean.

My spouse and I and the younger son make up with tons of love.

Oldest doesn't want to pay us anything except his car insurance and we're getting fed up with that.

I'm his dog sitter and he's not even thankful let alone offering to pay me.

I want to smack this kid up the head with a frying pan! But it wouldn't help.

He is so self-centered and entitles that anything that isn't to his direct benefit is of no interest to him.

AAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It is also getting to the rest of family.

How does one make him understand?

He only hears what he wants to hear.

This adult kids living at home thing...............not fun. Seriously.

I could not write this on my main blog so thanks for listening to me here.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to my oldest.

1 comment:

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Oh, I'm so sorry...hard period of time in young adulthood...think they know everything...sigh...My heart is so with you! ~Janine XO