Sunday, August 10, 2008

ARGH!

Teens are the most annoying things on the planet with the exception of the presidetial candidates. My 17yo thinks he can rules his own life.

Okay. Let's take a gander at this idea. He's 17, he can't sign legal documents yet. He has no job. He has no money. He has a year to go in high school. He can't drive. He did not want to learn. If he can rule his life I can stop driving the snot around.

No matter what I say or how I say it I am wrong. Unless he needs a favor.

This was the sweetest, most loving and affectionate toddler I have ever met. Lucy. Wot Happned?

He dislikes it that I am an untraditional mother but he tells all his friends I go to college. He tells me I'm dumb but he asked for my help when it came to moles in chemistry. He will not say a word to me if are in the car, unless I'm rocking with the radio.

Yeah. I was a pill when I was 17 but damn! Do I really deserve the scorn and dirty looks?

Mommy(she's been deceased since 1997)if you're listening.........please please PLEASE take the curse off me. I've been punished enough. Really I have.

1 comment:

Momo Fali said...

Sounds like my nine year old. I'm in so much trouble when she becomes a teen.